Cycle Logic Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant
Cycle Logic Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant will keep your engine cooler, so your bike will have less power loss and more consistent horsepower delivery during even the most demanding race and recreational conditions. You can trust Engine Ice to reduce engine running temps by an average of 10 0 F to 20 0 F in dirt bikes and street bikes.
It isn’t a gimmick, Engine Ice does reduce engine running temperatures. So if you want your bike running at maximum efficiency, Engine Ice should be a part of your equation.
An added bonus? Engine Ice is better for your health, for that of your loved ones, and for the environment. Standard coolant and antifreeze is made with ethylene glycol, which is highly toxic to the environment and is responsible for hundreds of accidental poisonings a year. Engine Ice is made with a propylene glycol base. Even though it makes for an excellent engine coolant with strong anti-corrosive properties, propylene glycol is relatively harmless to you, and to plants, animals, and the environment.
If you use a good motor oil and keep your bike in tune, Engine Ice is an obvious and easy next step that will help you maximize your engine’s horsepower delivery. Or if it’s just time to change out your old coolant, you might as well take a step to reduce the wear on your engine caused by high running temperatures. Easy and effective, it’s worth an extra few bucks.
Don’t combine coolants. Engine Ice recommends first flushing your cooling system with a simple 50/50 water and vinegar solution. Then rinse it clean with water before you add the fresh Engine Ice.
Click HERE to see more oils and maintenance chemicals.
- For street bikes, dirt bikes, and all water-cooled automotive applications
- Reduces operating temperatures in high-stress and high-load conditions an average of 10°F to 20°F
- Maintains a boil-over temperature of 256°F and above, and freezing temperature below -26° F
- Pre-diluted with pure deionized water
- Non-corrosive to seals and gaskets
- Additive blend for enhanced corrosion protection
- Safe for you, the environment, pets, and plants