Cortech Vice WP Shoes
The Cortech Vice is one of the most popular and well-reviewed riding shoes to hit the urban riding market. This is what you’ve been waiting for: a casual high-top that looks at home on the street, has comfort and durability that’s worth something when you’re pounding pavement, and real-deal protection for responsible riders.
Their looks are reminiscent of Chuck-Taylor high tops, but the Vice shoes were made for riding. They are constructed with a combination of canvas and leather, and feature a waterproof membrane for all-weather practicality. The sturdy rubber sole is shank reinforced but absorbent and soft for walking comfort. Thermoplastic toe and heel boxes are rigid and multi-layered for durability.
Visit us and pick up a Vice shoe from our boot wall- you’ll feel their sturdy build and see all the protective features that belie their casual looks. Even better, you can take home a pair of Cortech Vice shoes for just $104.
Cortech Vice WP Riding Shoes
- Constructed with a durable combination of water -resistant leather and heavy-duty canvas
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane
- Italian TecnoGI Thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Reflective Cortech logo and heel trim for nighttime visibility
- Anti-slip rubber sole with reinforced shank for support
- Black rust-free lace eyelets
- Molded nylon ankle guards
- 100% soft polyester lining
- Available in men’s sizes 7-15