Cortech Latigo RR Boots–Air and WP
The Cortech Latigo RR Boots offer a value that’s hard to beat, with impressive protection and comfort for commuting, sport riding, and light track duty. The Latigos are available in the vented, fully-perforated ‘Air’ version, or the ‘WP’ waterproof version.
If you’re in the market for an everyday sport boot but with some added stability and reinforcement around your ankles, give the Latigos your attention. They feature a pivoting thermoplastic guard that runs around the ankles and above the back of the heel. This guard provides ankle support that restricts the side-to-side movement of your ankles while still allowing for easy front to back motion. Accordion panels on the forefoot and at the back of the heel further enhance the front-to-back flexibility.
For dudes with muscular legs: the Latigos are comfortable for average calf sizes and for larger calves, too. The Velcro® closure flap is elasticated to provide additional stretch for a custom fit around the calves.
Cortech Latigo Boots
- Mycro Tech™ upper
- Air-Mesh™ breathable lining
- Vented contour TPU heel protection
- Padded front and rear ankle area
- Molded, screw on, plastic replaceable toe slider
- VR two colored sole for reliable grip
- Autolock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded TPU shin guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- Pre-formed, multi-density, orthopedic, vibration-absorbing foot bed
- TecnoGI Thermoplastic toe cap
- Price: $179.99-$189.99