Cortech Latigo Air Boots
The Cortech Latigo Boots offer a value that’s hard to beat and impressive protection and comfort for commuting, sport riding, and light track duty. The Latigos are available at Road Rider in the vented, fully-perforated ‘Air’ version just in time for the riding season.
If you’re in the market for a good-looking, everyday sport boot but want some added stability and reinforcement around your ankles, go for this versatile boot from Cortech. The Latigos feature a pivoting thermoplastic guard that runs around the ankles and above the back of the heel. This guard provides ankle support that really restricts the side to side movement of your ankles while still allowing for easy front to back movement. Accordion panels on the forefoot as well as at the back of the heel further enhance the front to back flexibility.
The entry zipper extends up three-quarters of the height of the boot, so the Latigos are comfortable for average calf sizes and for larger calves. The Velcro® closure flap is elasticated to provide additional stretch for a custom fit around the calves. Overall, the Latigos are an excellent pair of boots, and they have a very nice price tag to sweeten the deal, too.
Cortech Latigo Boots
- Mycro Tech™ upper
- Air-Mesh™ breathable lining
- Vented contour TPU heel protection
- Padded front and rear ankle area
- Molded, screw on, plastic replaceable toe slider
- VR two colored sole for reliable grip
- Autolock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded TPU shin guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- Pre-formed, multi-density, orthopedic, vibration-absorbing foot bed
- TecnoGI Thermoplastic toe cap
- Available in vented Latigo Air at Road Rider
- Latigo Air stocked in black and white/black
- Available in European sizes 40-49 (US sizes 7-14)
- MSRP: Latigo Air: $169.99