Cortech Dryver Luggage
Cortech’s Dryver system is a painless and reliable way to secure luggage to your tank. The Dryver setup will be appreciated by anyone who has ever fiddled with straps or suffered from tank scuff marks as a result of using magnetic bags.
Cortech’s unique Dryver mounting system makes it incredibly easy and straightforward to attach and detach your tank storage bag. The Dryver tank bags are mounted using a plastic mounting ring (sold separately) that attaches to your gas cap. The mounting ring can be positioned according to the riders preference, so the tank bag can be attached farther forward or closer to the seat. Once the mounting ring is installed, either of the two sizes of Dryver tank bags click and twist into place for a secure and hassle free hold.
The Dryver mount holds your tank bag in place without any straps or magnets, and because the tank bag sits slightly above the surface of your tank, there is absolutely no risk of scratching or scuffing your tank.
Dryver Tank Bags
The Dryver Tank Bag is available in small (3.8 liter) and medium (9.4 liter) sizes. Dryver bags are rigidly constructed so they hold their shape even when empty. They feature an aerodynamic shape and are constructed from soft but abrasion-resistant, durable Carbolex fabric. Their streamlined looks are complemented by an easily accessible main compartment. The Dryver tank mounting rings are sold separately.
- Waterproof, molded 600 denier Carbolex® and 170 gram jersey-knit material outer shell
- Adjustable slider base provides a wide range of positioning options for different makes of motorcycles and riders’ preferences
- Unique gas cap mounted ring-lock (sold separately) allows easy attachment and removal of the tank bag
- Easy access, top-loading waterproof zippered main compartment
- Rubberized handle with magnetic anchors
- Water-resistant nubuck interior lining
- Removable 600 denier Carbolex® top-mount map pocket
- Optional 600 denier Carbolex® top-mounted organizer bag
- Mounting receivers for optional GPS bracket or bag
Dryver GPS Bag
The Dryver GPS Bag was designed to work in unison with the Dryver tank bags. The small waterproof compartment holds your GPS unit securely in place behind a clear window. The GPS Bag’s included mounting bracket attaches to the sturdy Dryver Tank Bag and provides a secure and solid mount. It makes it easy to view your GPS between your handlebars without requiring you to find, purchase, and install mounting hardware for handlebar mounting.
Dryver Tail Bag
The Dryver Tail Bag looks great alongside a Dryver Tank Bag. It attaches to the bike’s tail section or seat with adjustable mounting straps and features the same rigid construction as the Dryver Tank Bags.
- Water-resistant, molded, 170-gram jersey-knit material outer shell
- Adjustable mounting straps accommodate a wide range of mounting configurations
- Retains shape when empty or full
- Easy access main compartment
- Internal organizer pocket and key clip
- Comfortable, padded neoprene handle
- Soft, brushed nylon interior lining
- Rain cover included
- 11.5” L x 10” W x 5” H
- 3.4-liter capacity