Castrol Actevo X-tra 4T Motor Oil
Castrol is one of the most trusted oil brands in the motorsports industry. If your bike is ready for an oil change or you are shopping around for something better, don’t get overwhelmed. Castrol Actevo X-tra will get the job done for you, as it does for riders all over the world.
Actevo X-tra is a semi-synthetic oil, so for a bit more cost than an all-petroleum lubricant, but for less than a full-synthetic, you’ll be riding with an advanced Castrol formulation that stands up to all the high revs and high temps you can throw at it.
Castrol Actevo X-tra Motor Oil
- Works great in wet-clutch and air-cooled bikes
- Semi-synthetic four-stroke with Castrol’s TriZone technology
- Formulated with Heat Protection Molecules to protect your bike’s engine against high-temperature deposits and wear
- Excellent high temperature oil consumption and oxidation control, giving longer intervals between oil changes
- 10W40 or 20W50
Also Available at Road Rider
- Castrol Power RS Racing 4T
Click HERE for more oils and maintenance chemicals.