Cardo Scala Rider Q3
The Cardo Scala Rider Q3 delivers the full array of the newest intercom technology, and does it in Scala style – with excellent audio quality and reliability. The Q3 or Q3 MultiSet enables solo or two-up riders to connect wirelessly to their mobile devices, music, GPS, and communicate with each other and other riders.
Sitting at the helm of the system is the Q3 control unit. It’s small and aerodynamic yet easy to operate, making the Q3’s multitude of functions no trouble to navigate with a gloved hand. Using the Q3 intercom function, you can toggle between up to four other ‘buddy’ riders within a bike-to-bike intercom range of up to 3,200 feet, or about two-thirds of a mile. You can also listen to GPS directions, your MP3 player, or the built-in FM radio. Talking on the phone via Bluetooth is easy, and you can accept or reject incoming calls with voice commands.
Sealing the Q3’s world-class intercom status is its excellent audio performance. You will really appreciate the Auto Volume Adjustment (AGC Technology), which automatically increases or decreases the volume of the unit as wind noise levels change. The speakers deliver very good sound quality and clarity at all levels, and there is plenty of volume to spare even with earplugs and very high wind noise levels.
For riders who want to enjoy the fun and function of an intercom system on solo rides, plus the ability to communicate with fellow riders and passengers on group rides, you can rely on the Q3 to do it all every time.
Winner: webBikeWorld.com Motorcycle Intercom of the Year, 2013
Cardo Scala Rider Q3
- Communicate with up to four other riders using the bike-to-bike toggle intercom, with a range of up to 3,200 feet
- Pairs with mobile phones, GPS devices, and MP3 players
- Includes built-in stereo FM radio with six station presets and auto-scan
- Automatic Volume Adjustment increases or decreases the volume as wind noise levels change
- Receives GPS audio instructions
- Rejects or receives incoming intercom and mobile calls with voice commands
- Customize your Q3 and easily update it when software updates are released using your Mac or PC (minimum requirement: Windows® XP or Mac OS X 10.5)
- Port allows you to plug in your favorite speakers or use the ones included
- 3.5mm input jack for optional wired device connection
- Talk with your passenger in full duplex intercom mode
- Share music with your passenger
- Hot Dial: one button, one number speed-dial
- At least 8 hours of talk time or one week in standby
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Complete kit comes with everything you need to wire your helmet, including both a wired and hybrid microphone so you can choose which fits your helmet best
- Includes USB and wall chargers
- Q3 includes one complete kit, Q3 MultiSet is two complete sets
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Q3: $209.95
- Q3 MultiSet: $389.95
Click HERE to browse other motorcycle communication & audio systems.