California Leather Creations Chaps
California Leather Creations manufactures the finest quality leather goods available for motorcyclists and all their products are made in Santa Rosa, California by veteran leather workers. It’s easy to see the difference between the CLC leather chaps and those made by other manufacturers. Just look at the wide, double-stitched waistband, the heavy zippers, snaps, and buckles, and the thick, premium cowhide leather.
California Leather Creations chaps and leather goods go the distance, and a variety of custom options ensure your chaps have a perfect fit and the look you want from the get-go. Road Rider has a selection of unisex sizes in stock, and custom waist and length sizes can be arranged. You can also request custom detailing, including your choice of black, brass, or silver hardware, fringe, braiding, buffalo or indian head snaps, and a variety of different pockets.
Our apparel specialists can assist you with selecting an ideal size and fit for you, so that your chaps are comfortable and look great for many, many years to come.
California Leather Creations Unisex Chaps
- Double strength, double stitched 4” waistband for extra support with finished edges
- Three ankle snaps
- Available in unisex sizing XS-3XL
- Standard: your choice of black, brass, or silver tone hardware
- Standard: hemmed or unhemmed
- Leather covered zips for superior wind deflection
- Alterations and additional detailing will be an additional cost
- Buffalo and or indian head snaps
- Black leather braiding and or fringe
- Leather patch pocket with flap secured with hidden snap and or velcro
- Inset pocket with zipper
- Narrower belt
- Lace-ups at back of waist
- Standard price (not including alterations and custom detailing): $199.00