Battery Tender Voltage Indicator
To maximize the life of your battery, plug in a Battery Tender Voltage Indicator and keep tabs on the charge strength of your battery. The Voltage Indicator can plug right into the SAE connector on the end of your battery harness.
The LCD display indicates the current voltage of your battery and one of three LED lights indicates the general state of the battery. The green LED light indicates your battery is charged, and yellow indicates your battery needs to be charged. If the red LED flashes your battery has discharged and is permanently damaged. Prevent flashing red LED lights by properly maintaining your battery! Attach a trickle charger regularly or when your battery is in need of a boost.
Deltran Battery Tender Voltage Indicator
- For use on 12 volt flooded, AGM, and gel batteries
- LCD displays battery voltage when the button is pressed or when initially plugged in
- Display voltage range between 3 to 16 volts
- LED light indicates charge state:
- Green indicates a charged battery (greater than 12.0 volts)
- Yellow indicates a low battery (between 11.6 and 12.0 volts)
- Red indicates a discharged battery (less than 11.6 volts)
- NOTE: An SAE battery harness is included with the purchase of a Yuasa, NOCO Genius, Battery Tender, and most trickle chargers, or, can be purchased separately.
You may also be interested in:
Click HERE for more general accessories.