Bridgestone Battlax T30
The Bridgestone Battlax T30 replaces the highly-rated sport-touring Bridgestone BT-023. Among the improvements – the T30 has an extra dose of sport capability to delight the sport-tourer who likes to lean in.
New tread patterns on the front and rear tires improve wet and dry grip and quickness. The more exaggerated ‘T’ shape of the T30’s front tread pattern enhances turn-in response, while the longer and more curved grip pattern on the rear is designed to promote better grip leaned over.
The T30 front tire features Bridgestone’s exclusive new NanoPro-Tech compound for motorcycle tires, derived from Bridgestone’s MotoGP tire technology. NanoPro-Tech uses special polymers in the tire compound which prevent the tire from stiffening unevenly during everyday riding temperatures. This provides a more stable, grippy, even contact with the ground, especially during wet and cold weather, while the T30’s wide tread pattern channels water away.
Bridgestone Battlax T30 Tire
- Bridgestong 3LC dual compound construction
- Featuring new NanoPro-Tech polymer technology for better grip and performance at everyday tire running temperatures and in wet weather
- New front and rear tread patterns:
- Front tire’s crossed-T pattern and rear tire’s curved grooves maintain optimum road hugging area at deep lean angles
- Semi-slick pattern shoulder with fewer grooves provides a larger contact patch, higher block stiffness and confidence to the rider when cornering
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices on tires in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit or call us! Our expert Tire Technicians are always on hand at the shop if you would like more information about tires or our tire services. You can also visit our Tire Shop information page HERE.
Click HERE to view more tires.