Bell Star Carbon Helmet
The Bell Star Carbon is the grand-mammy of the Bell line. It’s built for speed, ultra-lightweight, and looks mighty fine, especially from behind when you’re on the track. It’s shaped to cut through air and it shows.
The rear spoiler and aerodynamic design minimizes buffeting and lift at high speeds. The profile combined with the incredibly light weight make the Star slick in a tuck position and fatigue-busting for extended periods at high speeds. The shell combines Bell’s Kevlar, carbon fiber, and fiberglass TriMatrix composite blend with a fully carbon fiber outer layer to achieve the lightest weight with the best impact absorption possible. The venting flows a ton of air, with two main vents on the top of the head, one on the forehead, and one at the chin.
The visor system on the Star is easy to use, sturdy, and effective. Bell’s SolFX photochromic lenses are available for the Star as well, an awesome optical gadget that automatically adjusts to changing light situations. The cheek pads and liner are comfortable and plush, and are made with a naturally anti-microbial wicking material.
Bell Star Carbon
- DOT and Snell M2010 certified
- Super lightweight Kevlar and fiberglass composite shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic design resists buffeting and lift
- 3Mode Shield for lock, ratchet, and crack settings
- ClickRelease shield mechanism allows for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II anti-fog treated, anti-scratch, and UV-protected shield
- Contour cut cheekpads and padded chin strap
- Includes Bell’s cool patent pending Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Removable and washable X-Static XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner
- Available in XS-2XL
New 2015 Graphics Available Now!