Bell RS-1 Helmet
The Bell RS-1 is a high-end helmet with the same quality and aggressive looks as Bell’s track-savvy top-of-the-line model, the Star, but redesigned for street riders. The result is a Snell-certified, full-face helmet boasting all-around excellence for riders around town, on the freeway, and through the back roads.
The RS-1 stands out with a sharp aerodynamic shell design that looks aggressive and streamlined. It is also available in unique Bell graphic options that are very affordable. But there’s much more. Everything from the materials to the mechanisms on the RS-1 have a quality feel and look, and its impressive performance and snug comfort verify its high-end stamp.
Because the RS-1 was designed to offer the best on-road experience for riders, the ride is quiet and the ventilation plentiful and effective. The RS-1’s profile makes it stable and wieldy at high speeds and its noticeably lightweight feel can be attributed to the shell’s Kevlar and fiberglass composite construction. The fit is incredibly comfortable because it’s cheek pads are plush and contour-cut. Bell even stitches in actual silver threads to their liner to make it naturally anti-microbial without the use of chemical treatments.
Everything that Bell brought to the table to bring us the RS-1 makes it a fantastic choice for riders looking for a helmet with a difference. It stands tall next to it’s high-end competitors and is a comfortable, well-engineered, and high-quality helmet.
Bell RS-1 Helmet
- DOT and Snell M2010 certified
- Super lightweight Kevlar and fiberglass composite shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic design resists buffeting and lift
- 3Mode Shield for lock, ratchet, and crack settings
- ClickRelease shield mechanism allows for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II anti-fog treated, anti-scratch, and UV-protected shield
- Contour cut cheekpads and padded chin strap
- Includes Bell’s cool patent pending Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Removable and washable X-Static XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner
- Available in XS-2XL
- Available in Black, Matte Black, Silver and Flash Bronze, Airtrix Speedway, Corsa Red, Emblem White, Emblem Hi-Vis Yellow, Emblem Matte Black, Stellar Red/Black, Gearhead Black/White, Gearhead Black/Red, and Stellar Black/Silver
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $399.95-$449.95
Click HERE for more helmets.