Bell Rogue Helmet
It’s no surprise that the engineers at the Bell Helmets lab in Scotts Valley are churning out innovative new helmet designs and graphics. They’ve been doing it for years and we’ve been loving it. But nothing we’ve seen yet has come as close as the Bell Rogue to being a complete reinvention of a genre – a variation that is already making an impact.
The Rogue is a totally new breed of half helmet. Bell has taken a tough looking lid and added a removable muzzle-like breath guard. It looks awesome, but it also makes a lot of sense. You can put away your bandana, because the Muzzle blocks cold wind, debris, and is the ultimate add-on to have on hand for freeway rides or cold mornings. Then just remove the Muzzle and ride the way you want to, with a classic half helmet. It clips in and out of the adjustable mounting straps easily and seamlessly, and features a removable liner. You wouldn’t expect a helmet that looks like this to be as comfortable as it is, but the plush padding mimics the secure feel of a full face.
The Rogue bridges the divide between the freedom of a half helmet and the comfort and security of a full face, and adds a whole new dimension of edgy cool to the world of motorcycle helmets. Don’t just wonder what everyone is wearing, come by and check out the Rogue for yourself.
Bell Rogue Helmet
- Lightweight composite shell
- Durable and innovative Muzzle for optimal rider comfort
- Adjustable Muzzle features removable liner
- FidLock magnetic connection makes it easy to put on/take off the Muzzle
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Removable and washable interior
- Convenient speaker pockets
- Premium stainless steel D-rings and metal badges
- Five-year warranty
- DOT approved
- Note: The “muzzle” on this helmet is purely for comfort and is not a protective element. This helmet should provide a similar level of protection that an open face helmet would provide.
- Available in X-Small-2X-Large in Black, Matte Black, Matte Army Green, Gunny, and Corey Miller War Eagle graphic
- See what Hell For Leather has to say: http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2013/01/bell-rogue-helmet/
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $249.95
- Corey Miller War Eagle Graphic: $299.95
Click HERE for more helmets.