Bell Revolver EVO Modular Helmet
Bell Helmet’s Revolver EVO Modular helmet is just what we’d expect from a brand that simply keeps getting better. Every feature, angle, and cog on the Revolver displays a deliberateness of design that is noticeable at first glance and feel. And, at around two hundred dollars, the Revolver EVO is all the more impressive. There’s no compromising here: Bell has made a high-quality, great looking modular helmet at a price that makes it available for most people.
The Revolver EVO has a more compact shell than many other modulars on the market, giving it the looks and aerodynamics of a standard full face helmet when closed. But it doesn’t just look like any full face helmet, it looks distinctly “Bell”, with aggressive lines shown off from every angle. In addition to the modular flip-up chin bar, it has a flip-down internal sun shade, so protection from the glare of the sun is only a button away.
The new Revolver has a redesigned eyeport seal, which reduces wind noise, and also comes with a well-designed chin curtain to keep the wind and cold air out. The cheek pads are plush and soft, and the solid and straightforward visor and chin bar mechanisms are easy to use.
The Revolver does everything so well it’s enough to make at least one dedicated full-face helmet wearer consider changing sides and joining the modular team. Check out the 2013 Bell Revolver EVO at Road Rider.
Bell Revolver EVO
- Internal sun shade offers “on the fly” protection from the sun without having to stop and change face shields
- Velocity Flow™ ventilation system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- New chin curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Available in Black, Matte Black, White, Silver, Hi-Vis Yellow, and the Warp and Templar graphic editions
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $199.95
Click HERE for more helmets.