Bell Pit Boss Helmet
The Bell Pit Boss is a premium half-helmet with some big advantages. Most noticeably, the Pit Boss features Bell’s Speed Dial fit system, which helps to keep the helmet firmly planted on your head – even at highway speeds. The Speed Dial knob at the back of the Pit Boss tightens or loosens the lower portion of the helmet’s interior around your head, so you can customize the fit to securely hold the Pit Boss in place and prevent helmet lift.
An unseen but significant advantage to the Pit Boss is the TriMatrix shell construction. The TriMatrix shell is also used in Bell’s top-of-the-line offroad and street helmets, the Moto 9 and the Star respectively, and is an extremely light but strong and impact-absorbing combination of Kevlar, carbon fiber, and fiberglass.
While the customizable fit and high-quality shell combine to provide a high-level of protection, the Pit Boss keeps up appearances with a compact, streamlined look available in traditional colors and classic graphics. A drop-down Internal Sun Shade provides relief from the sun at a moment’s notice.
Bell Pit Boss Half Helmet
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- Removable Neck Curtain
- Speed Dial Fit System adjusts horizontally and vertically
- Lightweight TriMatrix composite shell is made from carbon fiber, Kevlar, and fiberglass
- Drop-down Internal Sun Shade provides “on the fly” sun protection
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Available in solid colors White, Black, Matte Black, and Titanium
- Also available in the following graphic editions: Pink Flames, Orange Flames, Titanium Flames, and Twin Tonal