Bel-Ray Brake Fluid
Bel-Ray is a widely recommended brake fluid that provides excellent protection against rust and chloride corrosion, and possesses a high boiling point that will help eliminate brake fade. Bel-Ray provides an excellent seal against leaks and pressure loss, so your brakes will consistently perform at their maximum potential. Make sure you consult your manual before choosing your brake fluid formula, and never mix DOT 3 or 4 with a DOT 5 fluid.
Click HERE for more oils and maintenance chemicals.
Silicone Dot 5 Brake Fluid
- Non-water absorbing formula will not attract water that will lower the boiling point of the fluid and cause loss of braking power or brake failure
- For use in all drum or disc hydraulic brake systems, except systems using mineral based fluids
- Exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 5 silicone base motor vehicle brake fluid specifications; can mix with all fluids meeting such specifications (should not be mixed with DOT 3 or DOT 4)
Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid
- Provides exceptional vapor lock resistance and delivers a consistent feel during hard braking
- For use in all drum or disc brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral-based fluids
- Exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 specifications
- Mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 or DOT 4 specifications