Arai Signet-Q Helmet
The Arai Signet-Q is the long-oval answer to Arai’s standard-shaped, premium street helmet, the RX-Q. The Signet-Q is Arai’s longest and narrowest fitting helmet, and provides a better fit for riders who have a longer, less rounded, head shape from back to front. Long-oval head shapes are also typically narrower on the sides, and these riders may experience a loose fit on the sides in addition to an uncomfortable pressure on the forehead when wearing most helmets. To give long-oval head shapes the safest and most comfortable fit possible, the Signet-Q has an extra five millimeters of length from back to front. The fit can be further fine tuned around the face and top of crown for an individual fit using the Arai Micro-Fit peel-away cheek and temple pads.
Like the RX-Q, the Signet-Q was engineered specifically to provide a quiet and comfortable ride at street speeds, but still incorporates features taken from Arai’s most advanced track helmet, the Corsair V. Intake and exhaust vents are placed to provide optimum aerodynamics and cut back on noise and turbulence. The cheek pads further reduce noise by creating a comfortable seal around the jaw, blocking air that would otherwise enter the helmet. The Signet-Q comes stock with a Pinlock® shield and Pinlock visor – today’s most effective and simple fog solution for shields.
Arai Signet-Q Helmet
- Arai’s long-oval shape (slightly longer than the past model long-oval, the Profile)
- Pinlock®-ready SAI shield provides totally fog-free vision and a wider eyeport (Pinlock insert included)
- Featuring Arai’s compact and light proprietary aerospace fiberglass shell
- Shell made with Arai’s Super Complex Laminate Construction for added strength and bending resistance
- Round, strong, and smooth shape deflects and disperses impact
- Fully removable, washable liner and neckroll
- 5mm peel-away cheek pads for better, safer fit
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- Hyper-Ridge reinforces the lower perimeter of the shell: improves strength and creates a lower center of gravity for comfort
- Brow vents shield provide airflow to forehead, around ears, and cools temporal artery, without sacrificing shell integrity
- Retractable chin curtain keeps debris and noise out
- Weight : 3 pounds, 8 ounces (size medium)
- Meets or exceeds SNELL M2010 and DOT specifications
- Available in XS-2XL
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
- Solid colors: $619.95-$639.95
- Graphics: $749.95
The everyday price for Arai helmets at Road Rider is 10% below the MSRP price listed above. Prices and selection may vary. Please click here to learn more about our pricing and availability policies.
New 2014 Graphics Coming soon:
Signet-Q Hydra: ETA Summer 2014
Signet-Q Zero: ETA Summer 2014
Signet-Q Black Jack: ETA 04/20/2014
Click HERE to browse more helmets.