Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boot
Safety and function are what the Web Gore-Tex boots are all about. These touring boots by Alpinestars will protect your feet and perform well in a variety of conditions, especially the rain. You’ll find them comfortable right out of the box, but more importantly, comfortable all year round thanks to their leather and Gore-Tex construction.
Many riders and experts agree, Gore-Tex is unrivaled in the consumer market for its waterproof and breathable attributes. This means that when you’re sporting your Webs, you will find your feet completely dry in a downpour, but also a lot less clammy and hot, even in the Spring and Summer months.
The rest of the story about these boots? They’re comfortable, even for wide feet. And at great price for a Gore-Tex boot, you’ll end up riding with a difference you can feel.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Zippered side entry
- Plastic molded shin plate covered by a pressure stamped section of leather
- Internal ankle support is provided by injection-molded plastic
- Internal heel counter
- Internal toe counter is layered under the leather
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole with unique side wrapping design
- Water-resistant, full-grain oil leather upper
- Injected PU shifter area
- Soft micro-fiber instep flex zone
- Removable anatomic and perforated footbed
- Velcro calf adjustment
- Reflective panel above heel for increased visibility
- Available in European sizes 34-50 (5-14 US)