Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boot
Safety and function are what the Web Gore-Tex boots are all about. These touring boots by Alpinestars will protect your feet and perform well in a variety of conditions, especially the rain. You’ll find them comfortable right out of the box, but more importantly, comfortable all year round thanks to their leather and Gore-Tex construction.
Many riders and experts agree, Gore-Tex is unrivaled in the consumer market for its waterproof and breathable attributes. This means that when you’re sporting your Webs, you will find your feet completely dry in a downpour, but also a lot less clammy and hot, even in the spring and summer months.
The rest of the story about these boots? They’re comfortable, even for wide feet and wide calves.
Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boots
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Zippered side entry
- Double-density ankle shields mounted under and over medial leather surface
- Plastic molded shin plate covered by a pressure stamped section of leather
- Internal ankle support is provided by injection-molded plastic
- Internal heel counter
- Reinforced toe box and internal toe counter
- Alpinestars’ exclusive grippy vulcanized compound sole with unique side-wrapping design
- Injected PU shifter area
- Soft micro-fiber instep flex zone
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide insole includes embedded shank reinforcement
- Velcro calf adjustment
- Reflective panel above heel for increased visibility
- CE certified
- Available in European sizes 36-50 (3.5-14 US)