Alpinestars Vika Pants
Sick of choosing between men’s riding pants or from a small selection of bulky women’s pants? To complement your fuel cell powered motorbike, smartphone, and other twenty-first century wonders, Alpinestars has delivered a total reinvention of women’s riding pants.
We are pleased to welcome the Alpinestars Vika Leather Pants to our women’s collection. Paired with the coordinating Alpinestars Vika Leather Jacket or worn with your own riding jacket, these pants look and feel amazing. Sleek and slender, they feature heat- and impact-sensitive knee armor. This special armor cuts way down on the bulk of traditional armor because it hardens on impact, so the Vika pants stay safe, flexible, and incredibly form-fitting.
Alpinestars Vika Pant
- The proprietary design pattern visually and physically thins, lengthens, and flatters the female figure
- Buttery soft full-grain leather combines with generous ergonomic aramid stretch zones, optimizing fit, comfort, and freedom of movement for many body types
- Removable CE-certified heat-and-impact-sensitive knee protection hardens on collision; especially chosen for Vika because it’s so soft and thin that it allows the slimline shape to be retained and is unobtrusive for the wearer
- High rear waist extended for riding comfort and coverage
- Pre-curved for comfort on the bike
- Waist connection zipper for attachment to the Vika Jacket
- Seamless construction around the front waist for a very comfortable fit
- Available in European sizes 38-50, or US sizes 2-14
- MSRP: $389.95