Alpinestars Vika Jacket
If to ‘fit like a glove’ is to have reached the pinnacle of tailored fit, then the new Alpinestars Vika Jacket just might be a glove and a jacket at the same time.
One of our Apparel Department’s new favorites for women, the Vika features super-soft leather and flexible textile aramid, all of which combine in a beautiful, slender, and stylish package. The secret of the Vika is its heat-and-impact-sensitive shoulder and elbow pads. These cut way down on the bulk of traditional armor because they harden on impact, making the jacket safe, flexible, and incredibly form-fitting.
Click HERE to see more jackets.
- The proprietary design pattern visually and physically thins, lengthens, and flatters the female figure
- Buttery soft full-grain leather combines with generous ergonomic aramid stretch zones, optimizing fit, comfort, and freedom of movement for many body types
- Removable CE-certified heat-and-impact-sensitive shoulder and elbow protection hardens on collision; especially chosen for Vika because it’s so soft and thin that it allows the slimline shape to be retained and is unobtrusive for the wearer
- A soft, single-piece leather collar provides a seamless construction around the neck for a highly comfortable fit
- Pre-curved sleeves improve fit and comfort on the bike
- An extended lower back provides additional coverage
- Internal waist connection zipper attaches to the Vika pants
- Available in European sizes 40-50 (4-14 US)
- Available in Black
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $429.95
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit us!