Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar
The Alpinestars Stella Andes is a highly functional touring jacket and a welcome reminder that major brands like Alpinestars are listening. Alpinestars knows that women want good-looking gear that is as hardy and practical as men’s gear, and in the Andes, we’ve found it.
The Andes is lined with a Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane for full-time protection from the wind and rain. A single removable quilted liner can turn up the heat when you need it. Zip vents are located at the shoulders, back, and on the chest and channel airflow between the exterior and the built-in Drystar lining for moisture and hot air management. For direct airflow to the body, the top half of the main zipper flap can be folded and snapped back.
If safety is at the forefront of your concerns, the Andes can keep up. The heavy-duty polyester outer provides full-coverage abrasion-resistance and strength. The shoulders and elbows come ready with CE-certified Bio-Armor and the soft foam padding at the back and the chest can be replaced with CE-certified Bio-Armor to give you a major safety edge. Reflective panels on the arms, chest, and back provide extra visibility at night.
Alpinestars’ Stella Andes is an excellent three season touring and commuting jacket, and a refreshing new release for riding women. Complete your kit with a pair of the Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Pants, also available at Road Rider.
Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket
- Advanced, reinforced poly-fabric textile outer with Alpinestars’ Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Added abrasion resistance provided by reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
- Removable quilted liner for additional warmth
- Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents provide internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort
- CE-certified Bio-Armor at the elbows and shoulders
- Chest and back pad compartments are ready for CE-certified Bio-Armor back and chest protector upgrades (sold separately)
- Features large front waterproof cargo pockets, a utility pocket on the lower back, and internal waterproof pockets
- Soft-edge collar construction
- Main zipper is a premium YKK zipper with double sliders
- Internal waist connection zipper allows for connection to the Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Pants (also available at Road Rider)
- Stocked at Road Rider in black and gray/black
- MSRP: $249.95