Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boot
Alpinestars’ S-MX 5s are do-it-all boots that translate track-level protection into something all riders will appreciate. Weekend warriors, commuters, sport-tourers, and track-riders love their S-MX 5s because of their high-level of practical protection, their comfort, and their long-lasting durability.
S-MX 5s have replaceable toe sliders, and sturdy, reinforced, polyurethane heels and shin panels to keep you protected from the road. The quick and easy zipper and Velcro entry and comfortable fit make them a great choice for commuters and touring riders. And if you’re a four-season rider, choose the fully waterproof S-MX 5. For cooler summer riding, try the vented version. However and wherever you ride, Alpinestars S-MX 5 boots will keep your feet comfortable and protected.
Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots
- Polyurethane shields at shin, ankle, toe and heel
- Quick-drying polyamide lining
- Replaceable toe sliders
- Contoured padding in the foot area for impact absorption
- Optimal flex and comfort achieved with the accordion stitching in the front of the foot
- Zipper entry on side of boot with velcro closure
- Compound rubber sole with shank reinforcement supports arch area and protects foot
- Upper made of high-tech microfiber for durability and flexibility
- CE certified
- Available in Men’s European sizes 36-50, or US sizes 3.5-14
- Men’s sizing also available in vented and waterproof editions
- Women’s S-MX 5s available in European sizes 36-44, or US sizes 5-11.5
- Women’s available in Black and Black/White
- Men’s available in Black, Black/White, Red/White/Black, Blue/White/Black, Red/White, White/Fluorescent, and White
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $239.95
You may also be interested in the Alpinestars S-MX 6 Boots:
Click HERE to browse more boots.