Alpinestars Roam 2 Boot
Comfort and protection come together in the Alpinestars Roam Boots. These boots will keep you dry in a downfall and covered in a fall-down. And, staying in line with what we know and love about other Alpinestars boots, they feel comfortable right out of the box and after miles on the footpegs.
These boots are great for the commuter or tourer who wants the peace-of-mind of a reinforced sole, shin and ankle protection, but the convenience of an everyday shoe. The quick and easy Velcro closure of the Roam adds to the practicality of this boot, so you don’t have to spend any extra minutes getting geared up in the morning. The accordion panels on the front of the boot enhance the rider’s flexibility.
The Roam features a waterproof and breathable membrane, which is layered between the inner lining and the synthetic outer. The synthetic leather upper of this boot behaves and looks like leather, but won’t break down and deteriorate in the same way that leather will. You can count on your boots resisting wear and holding shape much longer than a genuine leather boot would.
Alpinestars Roam 2 Boots
- Constructed with a technical synthetic material incorporating a durable microfiber front accordion flex zone with an extended flex area on the rear for improved Achilles-calf coverage
- New boot shaping gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls
- Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity
- 100% waterproof membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Three adjustable Velcro straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit; straps feature TPR pull tabs for ease of closure and durability
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining
- Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection and padding on both sides
- Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement
- Alpinestars’ exclusive grippy vulcanized compound sole with unique side wrapping design
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts
- Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- CE certified
- Available in European sizes 36-48 (approximate US sizes 3.5-12.5)
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $179.95