Alpinestars Roam Boot
Comfort and protection come together in the Alpinestars Roam Boots. These boots will keep you dry in a downfall and covered in a fall-down. And, staying in line with what we know and love about other Alpinestars boots, they feel comfortable right out of the box and after miles on the footpegs.
These boots are great for the commuter or tourer who wants the peace-of-mind of a reinforced sole, shin and ankle protection, but the convenience of an everyday shoe. The quick and easy Velcro closure of the Roam adds to the practicality of this boot, so you don’t have to spend any extra minutes getting geared up in the morning. The accordion panels on the front of the boot enhance the rider’s flexibility.
The Roam features Alpinestars’ Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane, which is layered between the inner lining and the synthetic outer. The synthetic leather outer A-stars used to construct this boot behaves and looks like leather, but doesn’t break down and deteriorate in the same way leather does. You can count on your boots resisting wear and holding shape much longer than a genuine leather boot would.
- Microfiber, synthetic upper for durability, abrasion resistance, and stability
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Three adjustable Velcro® straps for secure closure and fit
- Structured shank reinforcement in the sole
- Instep and achilles flex zones provide superior comfort
- Reflective insert on the back of the boot
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole with side-wrap design
- CE certified
Available in European sizes 38-48 (US sizes 6-14)