Alpinestars Ridge Boot
Casual riders and commuters looking for a short and comfortable riding boot need to look no further than the Alpinestars Ridge.
The Ridge is a great all season boot for our moderate Bay Area climate. Its breathable and waterproof membrane will keep you dry on the occasionally rainy day, and the comfortable, short boot style gives you substantial protection without a noticeable amount of bulk or weight.
The Ridge is constructed with full-grain leather. The sole is quite rigid and sturdy, and features a shank for reinforcement. Ankles are protected by sewn-in ankle sliders on the inside and outside of the boot. But even with all of the protective features, the accordion flex stitching on the heel, plush padding, and shorter height of the Ridge make it a comfortable boot right out of the box. If you like the compact and comfortable appeal of popular shoe-style riding high-tops, but would like the protection afforded by the rigid sole, heel, and toe box of a traditional touring boot, then the Ridge was built for you.
Alpinestars Ridge Boots
- Full grain leather upper with lightweight fabric inserts
- Dual density lateral and medial ankle cups
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the full grain leather
- Midsole contours to the foot and features a structured high modulus shank reinforcement
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® lining
- Removable anatomic foot bed and multi-density EVA padding
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole with unique side wrapping design
- Double width adjustable Velcro® straps for secure closure and fit
- Velcro® adjuster strap on the instep and achilles flex zones provide superior comfort
- CE certified
- MSRP: $149.95
Click HERE to browse more boots.