Alpinestars Renee Women’s Jacket
When you put on the new Alpinestars Renee Jacket, you can forget about superhero-sized shoulders and innumerable adjustment straps, tabs, and the weight of bunched-up material. You’ll love motoring across town in the Renee, almost as much as you’ll love simply wearing such a beautiful jacket.
The Renee is cut to fit and shaped with princess seams, so there’s no need to rely on Velcro and snaps to cinch this jacket down. Both the denim and champagne versions of the Renee feature premium leather on the sleeves and a stylish mandarin collar. But don’t judge this pretty package too soon, because the Renee is protective as well.
The Renee Jacket incorporates CE-certified armor in the shoulders and elbows, and comes with a foam back pad that can be upgraded to a CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector. Supple accordion-stitched leather on the sleeves provides sleek and flexible abrasion-resistance.
The Renee Jacket is part of Alpinestars’ City Collection, a gear line that considers street protection an imperative, and fashion as a duty. The Renee is a fantastic jacket for urban trips and weekend rides.
You may also be interested in the Renee’s all leather City Collection counterpart, the Vika.
Alpinestars Renee Jacket
- Supple and durable full-grain leather on sleeves and shoulders is highly abrasion and tear resistant.
- Main outer shell constructed from indigo denim (Black version) or reinforced poly-fabric textile (Champagne version)
- Light and removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors are reduced in thickness to improve female styling
- Subtle internal back compartment enables accessory upgrade of Alpinestars CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector to boost jacket’s safety features
- Leather accordion inserts strategically positioned on elbow to improve range of movement and comfort.
- Snap closures on collar and cuffs for easy fastening and low collar for comfort
- Leather detailing around pocket openings, plus auto-locking zips with leather pull-tabs
- External zippered pocket, plus internal waterproof pocket
- Reflective piping on the front and back for visibility
- Zippered arm closures feature leather gusset to improve range of movement
- Pre-curved arm design is engineered to offer better fit and reduce fatigue
- Full fitted poly-fabric interior liner from adds to luxurious feel of jacket.
- Available in sizes 38-50 in Denim with black leather, or Champagne with gold leather
- The Renee is currently in stock at Road Rider in Denim, but Champagne is available to order
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $369.95