Alpinestars Motegi Suit
The Alpinestars Motegi is an excellent suit for street and track riders, and for their wallets. Alpinestars has woven high-end features into a light and flexible suit, and they’ve given it a sub-$1000 price tag. The Motegi is full of Alpinestars experience and quality, so it’s a great pick for seasoned riders looking to replace an old suit as well as riders looking for their first suit.
If you’re thinking about taking some trips to Thunderhill or Buttonwillow this year, the Motegi’s perforated leather throughout will keep you cooler in our smoking hot local track temps. Abundant stretch fabric on the arms, torso, and legs allows air to flow through the suit in key flex areas, while providing comfortable expansion for a custom-feeling fit.
Alpinestars has brought the mesh neck design from their top-of-the-line track suit, the Atem, to the Motegi Suit, as well as to their newest jackets like the Celer and the Jaws. The padded mesh neck is contouring and breathable, and provides comfort in an area that is often irritated and hot, especially in the hunched sport position.
The Motegi is an amazing value for a first-rate Alpinestars suit. Particularly suited for California climes, the Motegi is well ventilated, flexible, and supremely contouring for maximum comfort at the track or on the street.
Alpinestars Motegi Suit
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for unsurpassed abrasion resistance, comfort, and durability
- Includes full, removable mesh liner
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- High-density perforations on front panels offer optimum cooling performance
- Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of the knees
- Alpinestars exclusively profiled ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior airflow and reduced drag at high speeds
- Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort underneath riding boots
- Removable, CE-certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual-density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for a precise fit in the riding position
- TPR reinforcements on the shoulder offer additional abrasion and shock resistance in a key impact area
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders
- Available in European sizes 48-64 (equivalent to US jacket sizes 38-54)
- Available in Black, Black/White/Gold, White/Black, White/Black/Red