Alpinestars Jaws Jacket
The 2013 Jaws jacket is as finely tuned for speed as we would expect from an Alpinestars leather jacket. But with even more versatility than it’s older brother, the GP-R, the Jaws is going to carry riders through California seasons with ease.
The Jaws is packed with features that make it light, incredibly comfortable, and climate-controlled. Zippered vents in the shoulders allow airflow to penetrate directly onto the body to keep you cool, or zip in the thermal liner for additional warmth.
The Jaws is cut with a slightly more relaxed fit than an aggressively pre-curved race jacket like the Celer. But the fit and feel of this staff favorite is superb- it’s the most comfortable Alpinestars sport jacket we’ve tried. Lightweight Aramid stretch panels on the arms, back, chest, and waist give you maximum mobility and conformity.
When you buy Alpinestars, you know you’re getting gear that’s made with the highest quality materials and construction, and gear that’s innovative and thoughtfully designed by and for motorcyclists. The Jaws is a huge step forward, and a real winner for riders who are seek that perfect, multi-season leather riding jacket.
The Jaws is available in perforated and non-perforated versions.
Alpinestars Jaws Jacket
- Durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible microfiber and aramidic stretch panels on back, chest, waist and arms
- Removable quilted thermal liner
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection
- Padded chest and back compartments
- Multiple snap button system for integration with Level 2 CE-certified back protector
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro and semi-auto locking zips
- External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders
- Neoprene collar and wrist cuffs
- Strategically positioned high density perforated zoning
- Zippered Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) shoulder vents allow efficient regulation of inner airflow
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustment
- Mesh lining to improve breathability
- Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Available in European sizes 48-64 (US sizes 38-54)
- Perforated Jaws available in Black, Black/White, Black/White/Red, Blue/Silver/White, Red/White/Yellow, and Black/White/Green
- Non-perforated Jaws available in Black or Black/White
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $449.95