Alpinestars Hydro Sport
Alpinestars Hydro Sport Boots are designed for four-season sport-touring and sport riders. They carry some of the style elements and armor of a track boot, but with a fit and styling that makes them comfortable on and off the bike. They are low-key and inconspicuous off the bike and blend right in like a normal shoe. But don’t be fooled, these are seriously protective and functional riding boots.
The Hydro Sports feature Alpinestars’ Drystar membrane for breathable waterproofing and a velcro and zipper closure. The shin, heel, and ankles feature external polyurethane armor, and the toe is reinforced. The highlight that allows the Hydro Sport to be much more than just another street boot is their comfortable but effective sole. The shank provides protection in the rear of the arch but is flexible enough in the front of the foot to make walking around easier when you reach your destination.
The result of this coming-together of features is a boot with more protection that a pure touring boot, a sportbike fit, and all year long, 24/7 functionality.
- Microfiber, synthetic upper for durability, abrasion resistance, and stability
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Zipper and Velcro® closure
- Polyurethane plastic shin plate, ankle sliders, and heel sliders
- Reinforced toe
- Structured shank reinforcement in the sole
- Instep and achilles flex zones
- Reflective insert on the back of the boot
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole with side-wrap design
- CE certified
- Available in European sizes 39-48 (US 6-12 ½)