Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves
For riders and racers who believe limits are a state of mind, we present the Alpinestars GP Tech gloves. The GP Techs are used to leading the pack and as Alpinestars’ top-of-the-line gloves, they are the ones chosen by some of the fastest riders on the planet. To satisfy the best, the GP Tech offers the best: incredible fit, the most advanced materials and features, and the very best protection possible.
The GP Techs are constructed with strong, lightweight, and soft perforated kangaroo leather. The palm and sides are reinforced with an extra layer of premium Pittards® cowhide which provides excellent grip and water run-off in wet weather. The entire GP Tech glove is lined with Kevlar®, and the palm, knuckle, cuff, and fingers feature foam-backed thermoplastic sliders for superior protection in a slide. Alpinestars patented K-Tech pinky finger bridge keeps your little finger in check and provides multi-layered abrasion-resistance to the critical outer edge of the hand.
A beautiful, contouring fit is enhanced by a smooth interior, larger-than-ever flex panels on the thumbs, and elasticated inserts across the base of the wrists. Ventilation flows through the knuckle protector and the leather’s perforations.
Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves
- Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on fingers and thumb, including innovative lateral insert to give greater range of movement across back of hand
- Alpinestars’ advanced knuckle protection system features flexible, dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes and exhaust port for cooling performance. Protector is window mounted on poly-foam comfort padding for streamlining, repeated abrasion performance and impact dissipation
- Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation
- Ergonomically designed TPU wrist cuff, which wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect wrist and carpal bones from impact in a crash while affording excellent flexibility
- Palm, thumb and finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam and strategically positioned for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Integrated DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber: Internal Kevlar® back hand and thumb lining and internal K-Tech Kevlar® pinky lining, for superior impact abrasion resistance
- Single layer leather palm design for grip sensitivity and minimal material structure and reduced seams
- Perforated leather top panel, cuff and ventilated finger sidewalls offer superb overall breathability.
- Exhaust port on back of hand features TPU ridge for additional abrasion resistance
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
- Gauntlet-style cuff closure is reinforced with comfort poly-foam with an extended cuff tab to aid fitment
- Stocked at Road Rider in black; also available in white/black, white/black/red, and white/black/yellow
- Available in sizes S-3XL
- MSRP: $299.95