Alpinestars GP-R Jacket
Fortunately, jackets like the Alpinestars GP-R make our jobs really, really easy.
When shopping for new gear, we encourage you to discover the intersection where safety, fit, feel, and function come together. The GP-R is, simply put, a first-rate leather jacket. It offers Alpinestars’ uncompromising attitude toward safety and quality, and blends it with awesome style that looks good wherever the road takes you.
The GP-R has a slightly more relaxed fit than the GP-Tech or GP-Pro, so the fit is a little bit looser and longer in the torso. It also has moderate articulation at the arms, making the GP-R a comfortable cut for most riding styles. The leather on the front panels is perforated, which provides plenty of airflow and ventilation for summer rides. Like Alpinestars says, the GP-R is “designed to let you feel as cool as you look”.
Alpinestars GP-R Leather Jacket
- 1.3mm full-grain leather provides the optimal combination of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance
- Integrated Aramid stretch panels at the shoulders and underarm allow full range of movement
- External polyurethane shoulder sliders
- Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders
- Inner mesh lining with stretch panel inserts works with outer stretch zones to improve flexibility and fit
- Leather neck flap with snap button closure helps keep the wind out
- D-ring waist adjustment refines the fit
- Internal Napoleon pocket with zippered closure
- Internal waist connection zipper attaches to select Alpinestars leather and textile pants
- YKK® zippers ensure secure closure at all times
- Available in sizes European sizes 48-60, or US sizes 38-50
- Available in Black, White/Red/Black, White/Black, or Black/Green
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $449.95
Click HERE to see more jackets.