Alpinestars Celer Jacket
Alpinestars Celer Jacket features a lot of design details that make it versatile, ventilated, and flexible for riders burning up the rubber.
The Celer is an aggressively designed jacket for track and street riders that can also be used as the top half of a two-piece race suit. With pre-curved elbows, a full zipper for connection to Alpinestars pants, polyurethane shoulder and elbow sliders, and a perforated, MotoGP derived aerodynamic race hump, the Celer is a fully-technical performance jacket.
But the Celer is also the only race-cut jacket in the A-star line-up with zippered ventilation. Alpinestars Zippered Dynamic Flow Control shoulder intake vents, as well as a zippered exhaust vent in the back, provide effective venting for Bay Area summers. The Celer also has a newly designed collar construction. Utilizing a flexible mesh panel on the back of the neck, the new and improved collar is more comfortable, and integrates better with your helmet and body position while on the bike.
The new collar, the accordion paneling at the waist and back of the elbows and shoulders, as well as the strategically larger Aramid stretch panels on the arms, make the Celer perhaps the most contouring and body conforming race jacket we’ve seen. That means more comfort, but the same level of protection and durability you expect from time-tested and race-proven Alpinestars technology.
Alpinestars Celer Leather Jacket
- Removable CE Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection
- 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible poly-fabric and leather accordion stretch panels on the back, waist, and arms
- Chest compartments with PE padding that can be upgraded with Bionic chest pads
- Multiple snap button system at the top of the back for integration with Level 2 CE-certified back protector
- Dual density polyurethane shoulder and elbow sliders
- Stretch Aramid on the sleeves
- Aerodynamic and perforated race hump
- Zippered Dynamic Flow Control (DFS) air vents at the shoulders
- D-ring and velcro waist adjustment
- Neoprene lining on collar and wrist cuff
- Reflective detailing on front, sides, and back
- Available in European sizes 48-64 (US sizes 38-54)
- Available in Black, Black/White, Black/Red/Gray, and Black/White/Flourescent Yellow
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $599.95
Click HERE to see more jackets.