Alpinestars Carver Suit
The Carver Race Suit by Alpinestars is perfect for aggressive street or track riders who want to go to the next level with their gear. Moving up in the world of full-tilt sport riding gear means full leather, head to toe abrasion resistance, more impact protection, and the security that your gear’s armor will stay right where you need it to be. But making that first move into the full suit realm can inspire fear of discomfort, robotic walking, and inconvenience. That’s why the Carver suit offers the best of both worlds, superior one-piece protection, as well as mobility and comfort both on and off the bike. Better yet, the Carver is affordable, but it still offers uncompromising Alpinestars quality, craftsmanship, and killer style.
The Carver Suit is cut with a pre-curve in the elbows and knees – perfect for the tucked position on the straightaways at your favorite track, but has a slightly relaxed fit for additional comfort when riding on the road. Aramid stretch panels and accordion-stitched leather panels are strategically placed for optimal flex and comfort. Perforations in the leather are plentiful so the Carver flows a lot of air and will keep you cool. Flexible, awesome, and highly vented, the Carver is perfect for Bay Area riders looking for incomparable one-piece protection.
- Constructed from premium 1.3 mm full-grain leather
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction
- Aramid stretch panels on the sides of torso, arms, crotch, and back of knees
- Aerodynamic and ventilated dual density back hump
- CE-rated protection in the elbows, shoulders, knees and shins
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms, and sides
- Removable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts
- Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders
- Available in Men’s European sizes 48-64, or US sizes 38-54
- Available in Black, Black/White, Black/White/Red, and Black/White/Yellow