Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof Pants
The Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof pants are simple, effective and comfortable riding pants for winter weather protection and all-year durable road coverage. Flex panels above the knees and articulating knee panels enhance comfort in the riding position while the pre-curved legs further reduce bunching and unnecessary flapping fabric. The waterproof sealed seams on the zippered leg entry operate smoothly and prevent water from entering through the zipper. The AST-1s are an excellent choice for on-the-go riding and commuting.
The knee armor on the AST-1s can be vertically adjusted to accommodate different riders, and the cut is roomy enough to be worn over jeans. Size down if you want a more form-fitting look for all-day wear, and add a thermal base layer for added warmth.
Alpinestars AST-1 WP Pants
- 600 Denier fabric with polyurethane coating and water-repelling treatment
- Stretch panels above the knees for superior flexibility
- Waterproof and breathable design with nylon lining and taped seams
- Vented mesh panels
- Waist and leg adjustment
- 1200D poly fabric reinforcements on the seat and knees with PU coating and water repelling treatment
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Polyurethane injected 3D Astars logos
- Knee protector compartment with foam padding can be upgraded to CE-certified Bionic SX Knee Protectors
- Available in sizes S-4XL
- MSRP: $179.95