AGV K3 Helmet
The AGV K3 Helmet is a well-built, well-ventilated sport helmet, and the Valentino Rossi replica versions feature beautifully painted and finished race-graphics. Such qualities would easily be enough to sell this very special lid, but the Italian company AGV has given us all of them in one shot for around $200.
With aggressive lines that mimic those of the top-of-the-line AGV GP-Tech, the K3 has an aerodynamic shape and holds a sharp profile. The padding in the K3 is snug but plush, and has an additional soft neckroll around the lower portion of the helmet that adds comfort and blocks out unwanted elements. The K3 has a moderately oval shape, and fits many heads comfortably.
The K3 is available at Road Rider in gloss black, but it’s hard to deny the appeal of the Rossi graphic editions. With some of the same graphics the Doctor himself has worn over the years on his own GP-Tech, the replica K3 graphics are all unique, but the distinctive fun-loving boldness and vibrance make each one undeniably Rossi.
Come in to Road Rider to inspect all the amusing details of each design, compare them in person, and try on a K3. K3 Crew, Chicane, and Italian Flag graphic editions and solid colorways are also available to order.
AGV K3 Rossi Replica Helmet
- Liner made with anti-microbial Dry-Lex
- Inside padding is removable and washable (excluding neckroll)
- Shell constructed of painted, high-resistant thermoplastic resin
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) allows for super-quick shield replacement
- Two front air intakes and two rear vents
- All helmets comes with clear shield; tinted shields available for purchase separately
- DOT certified
- Available in XS–2XL in Gloss Black; Gothic Black, Donkey, Celebr8, Icon, Dreamtime, 46, 5 Continents, The Chicken, and Wake Up graphics
- Also available to order in additional solid colors and Chicane, Flag, and Women’s Crew Graphics