Rev’It! Women’s Ventura Jacket
Among manufacturers who claim to understand what women want, Rev’It seems to be one of the more thoughtful ones. Their Ventura Jacket is an adventure-touring jacket designed specifically for women, so it fits great, looks fantastic, and doesn’t skimp on toughness or versatility. In short, it’s a warm winter jacket, but it’s designed for the multi-season rigors of adventure-touring.
- The detachable waterproof thermal liner is easily removed and stored in the rear stash pocket, which is a rare feature on a women’s jacket. Rev’It wants everyone to to be able to stow a sandwich or a jacket liner quickly and easily.
- The sleeves have long two way zippers that open to mesh vents. Similar zippers are also found on the front and back of the body.
- The fully removable collar and shoulder panel is a really handy and totally unique feature. When removed, the Ventura is hot-weather-ready, with a low neck and mesh shoulders.
The Ventura Jacket from Rev’It! is made for the journey, but with a woman in mind.
Click HERE to see more jackets.
- Outer shell made with Rev’It!’s PWR|shell mesh and PWR|shell stretch
- Detachable thermal liner and detachable Hydratex waterproof liner
- Elbow and shoulder armor made of ProLife® Ladies CE Protection.
- Foam back protector included
- Laminated reflective panels on shoulders and back
- Hook collar holds open the mandarin collar when desired
- Lots of storage: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets
- Available in Black or Silver
- Rev’It! sizes 34-46, or S-XL
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $459.99
Road Rider prides itself on having some of the most competitive prices in the industry. For the most recent Road Rider pricing, visit us!