NEW! TCX Infinity Gore-Tex Boots
It seems everyone’s hopping on the adventure riding bandwagon these days, but TCX didn’t just arrive to the party. The TCX Infinity Gore-Tex boots have been built tough, highly-rated, and trusted for years. These boots are designed to live up to the rigors of the unexpected and be comfortable and dry all year, every day.
A good adventure boot is sturdy enough to support and protect your foot during light offroad jaunts, and slightly taller than a standard touring boot to provide additional coverage to the vulnerable shin area. It is also comfortable and lightweight enough to be wearable for all-day on-road touring and commuting, with good traction and flexibility for walking around or planting a foot on trail. The Infinity boots live up to these unreasonable requirements.
Constructed with a leather upper, the Infinity boots break in quickly. They are lined with a Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps your feet dry through the four seasons. The heavy-duty sole is grippy and features a siped tread pattern for good grip on slick, wet asphalt. Protection is provided by internal ankle guards on both sides, reinforced toe and heel boxes, and the tall shin plate. Additionally, the Infinitys are supportive and sturdy from side to side to prevent an ankle roll, but flex easily from front to back.
TCX Infinity Gore-Tex Boots
- Constructed with a full grain leather upper
- Lined with a breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- Built-in ankle sliders on inside and outside ankles
- Constructed using the TCX Comfort Fit System, a manual technique that allows the boot to be shaped on a mould that faithfully reproduces the anatomy of the foot for exceptional comfort during prolonged use in different situations
- Leather coated shin plate
- Inner thermo contoured protection
- Oil- and petroleum-resistant sole with specific grip area
- CE Certified to EN directive 13634
- Available in European sizes 38-49 (approximate US sizes 5-14)
- MSRP: $379.99