NEW! TCX Airtech Gore-Tex Boots
Go ahead! Ford streams and ride on through monsoons, but there’s no need to have hot feet while you’re doing it. The TCX Airtech Gore-Tex boots are breathable, ventilating, comfy, and cool, but also completely waterproof. And in this case these hard-to-believe product claims meet and exceed expectations, thanks to the unbeatable Gore-Tex technology.
The Airtechs are constructed with a durable Air Tech mesh material, which allows air to pass through the boot exterior to the Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane inside. The incredible Gore-Tex liner is impermeable to water, but allows air and vapor (in the form of sweat) molecules to pass freely in and out, keeping you cool and air conditioned. On the bike, you’ll be able to feel the breeze passing through your boots but never have to worry about getting soaked.
The Airtechs are lightweight, yet feature a sturdy construction, with reinforced soles, toe, and heel boxes. Additional protection is provided by a tall shin plate, as well as internal ankle protectors on both medial and lateral sides of the foot. Wear and tear around the toes, heels, and shifter areas is kept in check by a tough rubber coating that has been applied in an attractive design.
TCX Airtech Gore-Tex Boots
- Upper constructed with leather and breathable Air Tech material with micro-injected inserts
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining membrane for excellent waterproof breathability
- Internal ankle reinforcements, micro-injected shift pads, shin plates, and reinforced heel counters
- Anatomic and replaceable footbed
- Touring sole with specific grip areas for traction
- Available in sizes 36-48
- MSRP: $249.99