Sena 20S In Stock Now!
Note: There is currently an extremely limited supply of these units available in the US. Dealers nationwide are receiving small shipments at a time. To ensure you get your Sena 20S as soon as possible, contact Road Rider to check our current stock or pre-order yours today. Shipments will sell out quickly.
The new jewel in the Sena Bluetooth intercom catalogue is the long-awaited Sena 20S. Sena Bluetooth intercoms have always been at the top of the class, but the 20S is a whole new ballgame. Premiering Sena’s “20” series, the 20S introduces us to some big, big firsts. Take a look some of the advances offered in the impressive new Sena 20S:
Universal Intercom: Pair With Other Sena and Non-Sena Units
The intercom function on the Sena 20S isn’t just compatible with other 20S units, it’s compatible with other, preceding Sena units. But it isn’t just compatible with other Sena units, it’s also compatible with other non-Sena intercom units. And that is huge news. Riding with the 20S, you’ll be able to pair and intercom with multiple other Sena units and with one non-Sena brand unit, like a Scala G9x or Q3. To pair with another headset, you’ll need to download the latest software update for that device online.
Bluetooth version 4.0: Faster and More Energy-Efficient Wireless Connectivity
The 20S is THE ONLY Bluetooth headset using the latest Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth version 4.0. When Bluetooth version 3.0 was introduced, it made a night-and-day difference to the speed of Bluetooth processing. With version 4.0, users get lightning-fast speed with significant energy savings, and that means a longer battery life. This could be how the compact 20S boasts a hefty 13 hours of talk time and ten days of standby time. Bluetooth version 4.0 also delivers more reliability and improved audio quality for intercom conversations and music streaming. Considering many other high-quality brands still haven’t made the leap to Bluetooth version 3.0 (used in all other current Sena units), this puts the 20S way ahead of the game.
Audio Multitasking: Seamlessly Overlapping Functions
The 20S is also the only intercom on the market with dual Bluetooth modules. The two modules can simultaneously send and receive signals, allowing for what Sena calls ‘Audio Multitasking’. Music, intercom, radio, GPS, and phone functions can be overlapped to function at the same time, eliminating the pauses and interruptions that occur when the unit is switching from one mode to the other.
In addition to universal intercom capabilities, advanced Bluetooth version 4.0, and dual Bluetooth modules for Audio Multitasking, the 20S also offers a longer intercom range than any other Sena or Scala intercom available, making it our longest-range intercom with a range of 1.2 miles. It is also the first Sena with Advanced Noise Control to suppress ambient sounds and deliver even clearer, more polished audio from your microphone.
Overall, the Sena 20S offers a host of industry-leading advancements that will place you comfortably in the forefront of the ever-evolving motorcycle headset world for years to come. Enjoy the clearest audio, most reliable Bluetooth, and smoothest operation available while you pair up for the first time with riders using older models and different brands.
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Industry’s first Bluetooth version 4.0 headset
- 13 hour talk time or 10 days of standby
- Audio Multitasking™: advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio (patent pending)
- Ambient Mode button allows you to hear the ambient sound outside of your helmet by silencing music or directions and turning off noise cancellation
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2 km (1.2 miles)
- Multipoint Bluetooth for dual mobile phone
- HD-quality crystal clear and natural sound
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan, 10 presets, and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- Quick Bluetooth pairing
- Universal Intercom™: intercom with other brand communication systems
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Covered by Sena’s two-year warranty
- Upgradeable firmware
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Profiles: Headset Profile (HSP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Built-in SBC Codec (sample rate: max. 48kHz (DAC))
- Advanced Noise Control™ noise-canceling technology
- Wide volume control
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP) (sample rate: max 16 kHz)
- Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
- Main unit: 3.7” x 1.9” x 1.0”
- Weight (main unit): 2.11 ounces
- Headset main unit
- Universal helmet clamp
- Detachable boom microphone, attached microphone, and wired microphone
- Micro USB power and data cable
- 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cigarette charger
- Glued surface mounting adapter
- Rubber pads, speaker pads, boom microphone pad
- Velcro pads for wired microphone, speakers
- Allen wrench for installation
- Single set: $299.95
- Dual set (contains 2 complete kits for rider and rider or rider and passenger): $549.95
Click HERE to browse other motorcycle communication & audio systems.