New! Scorpion SGS Gloves
The sporty Scorpion SGS is a every bit the big, bad glove that the full gauntlet Scorpion SG3 is, but with a short cuff and an amazing $79.99 price. The SGS is impressive, and Scorpion didn’t miss a beat here in the areas of either comfort or protection.
The SGS’s palms feature kangaroo leather, a very soft, very strong, and very supple leather used in premium racing gloves. Superfabric® panels on the fingers are highly abrasion and tear resistant. The entire palm is lined with Kevlar® for additional strength and abrasion resistance. A generous pre-curve cut and finger flex panels provide supreme comfort and excellent fit around the grips.
Scorpion SGS Gloves
- Top grade, perforated and non-perforated leather upper and fourchettes
- Kangaroo skin palm for control feel and abrasion resistance
- Knox® SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) palm sliders
- Superfabric® armor plated material panels provide flexible abrasion barriers
- TPU molded knuckle protection
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- Kevlar® protective internal palm patch
- Kevlar out-stitched palm and fingers eliminate interior seam feel
- Available in sizes S-3XL
- Stocked at Road Rider in black, white/black, and red/white; also available in blue/white, and neon
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $79.95