NEW! Scorpion Covert Jeans
Scorpion’s new Covert riding jeans aren’t just grampa’s old jeans with a Kevlar lining. The Scorpion Covert jeans are modern all the way, with style and a fit that could easily give your #1 pair of everyday dungarees a serious challenge for the top spot. Their casual, straight-leg cut, low-profile back pocket stitching, and contemporary dark indigo color have made these Covert jeans overnight favorites at Road Rider. But it takes more than a fantastic looking pair of jeans to impress us. Of course, the Coverts are mighty good motorcycle jeans, as well.
Scorpion’s Coverts are lined from the waist to just below the knees with DuPont Kevlar©, and lined from the knees to the ankles with a light mesh to promote airflow and reduce irritation on the bike. They also feature mesh knee and hip armor pockets, so you can easily add and remove CE armor and ride knowing it’s going to stay in place when you need it.
You can try on a pair of Covert jeans with the compatible Sas-Tec© armor (sold separately) at Road Rider.
Scorpion Covert Jeans
- Fashion conscious, high-end jeans with features specific for motorcycling
- Traditional 5-pocket design
- Heavy 14 ounce heavy denim
- Dark indigo wash
- 165GSM DuPont Kevlar lining from knee to waist
- Built in mesh knee and hip armor pockets hold Sas-Tec CE-rated armor (sold separately at Road Rider)
- Mesh lining for comfort and airflow
- Available in men’s waist sizes 30-42 with a standard 32” inseam length
- MSRP: $119.95