NOW STOCKING TRACK TIRES!
PIRELLI DIABLO SUPERBIKE PROs and SUPERCORSAs NOW IN STOCK!
Now you can get your track tires BEFORE your track day and enjoy the morning with your friends at the track instead of dealing with a tire change. We are thrilled to announce we are now regularly stocking Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pros and Diablo Supercorsas in the most popular sizes. Call our tire department at (408) 227-6936 for pricing and stock information. Our tire shop is open 7 days a week for mount and balance services and, as always, you pay half price for m&b when you buy your tires from Road Rider. Click here to visit our Tire Shop.
Pirelli has been the sole tire supplier for the World Superbike series since 2004. Over the course of the last decade, the company has consistently pushed ahead to deliver over 20 newly-patented technologies, and transferred those race-tested and -developed technologies to tires made available to the rest of us.
Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro
- Designed to offer the maximum performance on Superbikes combined with a long life
- A perfect synthesis between racing setup, sporty carcass and long-lasting compounds
- The sport-derived carcass was developed to ensure uniform temperature and regular wear repeated during track sessions, ensuring stability in performance and a long tire life
- WSBK- derived profile ensures a wide and uniform contact surface at all angles of inclination and a regular transfer of power to the ground also in sudden changes of trajectory
- NHS (Not for Highway Service)
Diablo Supercorsa SC
- New generation profile is designed to maximize the width and length of the contact area
- Optimized carcass improves stability on braking and increases precision and speed when negotiating bends
- Wider slick area on the shoulder improves traction and stability in corners
- Structure and profile ensures incredible precision while negotiating bends and very easy changes in direction
- Designed for track use; DOT homologated for use on the street as well