Kabuto Aeroblade 3 Helmet
The Kabuto Aeroblade 3 was designed for all-day riding comfort and high speed performance. Extensive wind-tunnel testing ensures this great fitting, very light lid is also highly aerodynamic and vents well.
Borrowing patented technology from their own top-tier race helmet, the FF-5V, Kabuto integrated a Wake Stabilizer on the rear of the Aeroblade that helps reduce buffeting and rider fatigue that result from fighting wind forces over a long period of time.
Keeping a cool head will be easy because the Aeroblade’s chin vent and two large ram intake vents on the temples provide an abundance of airflow. As cool air pushes through the helmet, hot air is forced out through adjustable exhaust vents on the back. Unique cut-in ventilation channels at the bottom of the cheek pads provide additional ventilation and moisture management. The Aeroblade also comes with a complete Pinlock® shield and insert system, so you’ll never struggle with fog buildup.
The Aeroblade is Snell M2010 rated and made with a strong composite blend of fiberglass and organic fibers for premium impact protection.
Kabuto Aeroblade 3
- Shell features Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.) for strength and impact dispersal
- Dual-density impact absorption liner
- Kabuto patented Wake Stabilizer design
- Eyeglass-friendly cheek pads
- Patented Side Outlet Trim provides ventilation
- Patented SAF Shield System for quick and easy shield removal
- PINLOCK® ready shield and included lens
- Inner pads, cheek pads and chinstrap covers are completely removable and washable
- Made in Japan
- Covered from defects by Kabuto’s 5-year warranty
- Meets and exceeds DOT and Snell M2010 standards
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Available in solid silver, white, and flat black, and in Linea, Rovente, or Tricolor graphics
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
- Solids: $349.95
- Graphics: $399.95