Dainese’s New 2013 Race Jacket is Super
Look what we have!
Dainese’s all new 2013 race jacket, the Super Speed, is in stock. And it is SPECTACULAR.
The Super Speed is brand new for 2013, and is Dainese’s top-of-the-line leather sport jacket. We have the perforated edition in stock, which is highly breathable and cool. It’s perfect for the hot temps you find on the track all year round, and for the extreme heat we’ll be feeling all across the Bay Area really soon.
Come by and check out the Super Speed in person, and experience Dainese’s second-to-none fit and quality in one of their catalog’s finest items.
Dainese Super Speed Perforated
- Premium Dainese D-Skin perforated leather is super-soft and flows a ton of air
- Zip vents on the sides and chest feature Dainese’s new stitching technique. Vents stay held open on their own when unzipped
- Features Dainese aluminum shoulder sliders, CE-rated elbow and shoulder armor, and aerodynamic race hump, and amazing Dainese rider-contouring fit
- Mesh lining is silver-treated to be naturally anti-microbial for life
- S1 fabric, microelastic inserts, and expanded flex zones on the shoulders provide maximum mobility and durability with less weight
- Thorax and back pockets provided for use with for optional CE-rated protectors
- Available in European sizes 44-60, or approximate US sizes 34-50
- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $799.95
Click HERE to go back to Road Rider News.