New! Cardo Scala Rider QZ
The new Cardo Scala Rider Qz Bluetooth system is perfect for solo riders who don’t need the rider to rider or rider to passenger intercom capabilities of other headsets and don’t want to pay for them. For just over a hundred dollars, the Qz’s high-quality audio will keep you plugged in and entertained.
With the Qz, you can still talk on the phone and accept or reject Bluetooth phone calls with voice commands, wirelessly connect to a GPS device and listen to directions, and stream music from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player. And while the Qz’s functionality is pared down compared to Scala’s meatier Q1, Q3, or G9X systems, it still has many of the features that make those systems so popular. The audio is clear and loud, and the excellent self-adjusting speakers reduce or increase the volume automatically in response to changing wind noise levels. The Qz’s simple controls also make it easy to setup and easy to operate. Pick up a QZ, because between the tunes and on-the-go convenience, you’ll soon wonder how you got around all those years without one.
Cardo Scala Rider Qz
- Make and receive calls
- Receive GPS (sat-nav) audio instructions
- Stream music with the A2DP wireless stereo and remotely operate compatible MP3 players
- Customize settings and receive software updates
- Customizable hot-dial numbers for fast phone dialing
- Replaceable stereo speakers use 3.5 mm jack
- Self-adjusting speaker volume changes according to speed and ambient noise
- Answer or reject mobile phone calls with voice commands
- Battery has up to 10 hours talk-time or 1 week of power on stand-by
- Qz unit is waterproof and dustproof
- MSRP: $129.95
Click HERE to browse other motorcycle communication & audio systems.