NEW! Alpinestars GP Plus R
The all new Alpinestars GP Plus R perforated leather jacket offers incredible protection and fit for summertime riding. This high-quality, high-style jacket from Alpinestars comes in at a very nice sub-$500 price, so if you’ve already got a leather jacket but you’re always suffering on summer days, check out the GP Plus R and consider adding this excellent new ventilated jacket to your arsenal.
The GP Plus R features perforated leather on the front of the torso and arms to provide airflow. The large stretch panels on the arms also provide cooling ventilation, while the back of the jacket has multiple large panels of perforated leather to exhaust out hot air and moisture. The new GP Plus is extremely flexible and comfortable thanks to redesigned, longer vertical stretch panels behind the shoulders, the precurved sport fit, and the stretchy, soft collar introduced by Alpinestars last year. A nice upgrade for street riders, the Alpinestars logos on the forearms, back, and chest of the GP Plus R are embroidered instead of screen printed on.
The women’s Stella GP Plus R is also available at Road Rider. Click here for details.
Alpinestars GP Plus R Perforated Leather Jacket
- Premium 1.3 leather construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance and mesh liner
- Strategically placed and extensive perforated leather panels on front and back torso and sleeves for excellent ventilation and airflow
- Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors; chest and back pads can be replaced with optional Alpinestars Bionic armor
- Dual density advanced polymer shoulder sliders
- Advanced microfiber accordion stretch inserts at back of shoulders for an excellent fit
- Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows allow greater range of movement
- Extensive microfiber stretch panels under the arms
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce rider fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Combination Velcro® and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus soft mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability
- Reflective detailing on front and back of torso for improved rider visibility
- Stocked at Road Rider in black, black/white/blue, and white/black/red
- Available in European sizes 48-64 (US sizes 38-54)
- Non-perforated version also available to order (standard, non-perf GP-Plus R features zip vents on the shoulders; also priced at $399.95)
- MSRP: $399.95