(Also offered at Sonoma Raceway on May 27th, June 29th, and August 4th)
Come check out Z2 RoadRider 2.0 at Sonoma raceway! Whether you’re a relatively new rider, or you just want to pick up some extra skills before getting back out on the street or making the venture to the track, we’ve got you covered.
This 1-day course includes the following exercises and activities:
- Walking you through a quick bike inspection of your own bike
- Learning more advanced skills in cornering, street lines, and track lines
- Focusing on correct vision techniques during all of the exercises
- Giving you guided instruction and opportunities to practice your newly found skills on the race track for 2 closed sessions
- One-on-one instruction time for areas you are looking to improve upon
- Working with you on some useful maneuvers like tight circles, collision avoidance and emergency braking
- Both classroom time and practical experience where all exercises are done on your own bike
You’ll finish up your day with a controlled tour around the track on the racing line, giving you a taste of what it’s like to get out there.
You don’t need to do any track preparation to your motorcycle, and your regular street riding gear is fine! You can find more info on gear and bike requirements as well as schedule and registration at: https://z2trackdays.com/ti/z2/